Kreis-Sport-Bund, Rhein-Erft-Kreis, Germany (KSB), Germany
The Kreissportbund Rhein-Erft e.V. is the representation of interests of organized sports in the Rhein-Erft-Kreis, which works with the city sports associations, the professional associations, the Rhein-Erft-Kreis and the municipalities for the sports clubs and the sports-driving citizens. We see ourselves as sponsors of sports, service providers for associations and associations, partners of politics, administration, training and further education institutions and other institutions in the district as well as contact persons for all citizens of the Rhein-Erft-Kreis in matters of sport.
In the field of qualification and recruitment of volunteers, the Kreissportbund Rhein-Erft e.V. develops qualification offers on the different levels for all target groups and supports clubs in club management (management, organization and administration of sports clubs) through information, advice and training. We continue training several hundreds of instructors annually. In the exercise of our socio-political responsibility, we stand up for the strengthening of civic engagement and volunteering in sport as well as for opening up access to sport and the integration of all social groups.
Since 2008, we have experience in training professional child workers and helping kindergartens to actively design the life of children. The goals described therein are:
- Facilitate the dialogue between kindergartens and sport clubs
- Promote an active living
- Qualify the professional child workers
- Provide information to the parents that an active lifestyle is important
- Help the facilities to set up the rooms so that they are stimulating movement
- implement the cachet “Anerkannter Bewegungskindergarten” witch is introduced by the Landessportbund NRW in 1999
The following concrete measures contribute to this:
- Since 2008 we awarded 16 kindergartens with the seal of approval “Anerkannter Bewegungs-kindergarten” within the Rhein-Erft-Kreis
- Training of approximately 150 professional child workers within the Rhein-Erft-Kreis
- Connecting sport clubs to kindergartens in written collaborations
- Providing advice for kindergartens
- There are at least once a year trainings of professional child workers
- In network work, the Kreissportbund Rhein-Erft e.V. permanently seeks cooperation partners.
Our employed staff has profound experience in the desired project area. They work closely with child care workers, child protective services, childcare facilities and sports clubs. With their feedback we professionalise our work and training courses for child care workers and trainers.
SOCIAL NETWORK PROFILES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Follow KSB on: